The Essential Stuff
The Carefree Boater blog provides engaging content for three different stages in the boating process. Here are some of our favorite and most-viewed posts . . .
If you are considering a leisure-time activity to enjoy with your family, we help you decide if boating is a good fit.
- Is The Boating Lifestyle Right For My Family? – Here you’ll learn what the boating lifestyle is all about and how it can make an impact on you and your family.
- Family Boating – Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime – This post explores the ways family memories are created while boating. “Boating is a great way to keep your family in a different environment, together, talking, outside, and making memories that will last a lifetime.”
- The Ultimate List Of Lake Boating Outings – Wondering what you would do on a boat? 15 creative ideas to enjoy with your family.
If you are trying to decide whether to rent a boat, buy a boat, or join a boat club, we have lots of great posts to help you make that decision.
- How Much Does A Boat Cost? – This is our most-viewed post. You’ll see a graph with real MSRP numbers, plus the residual startup and recurring costs.
- Should I Buy A Boat eBook – This free eBook gives you instant access to all of the factors involved in the boat-buying decision process. Includes a worksheet to help you do the math.
- How To Pull A Boat Into A Slip – A 2-minute how-to video. 2nd-most viewed post on this site.
- Should I Join A Boat Club? – If you’ve heard about a boat club and are wondering how it works, check this one out.
If you are an experienced boater, we provide fresh information to help you break out of boating ruts, get to know your local lakes better, and even provide advanced training tips and videos.
- 5 Reasons To Keep Your Boat At A Marina – Convenience, Save Money, Protect Your Investment, Save Your Marriage, Safety & Security
- Carefree Boat Club – Reservation Strategies – Learn the system and get the most out of your membership.
- Boating Tips: 5 Awesome Ways To Wreck Your Boat – Sometimes seasoned boaters need a reminder to keep them from getting complacent. This humorous post should do the trick.
- The Ultimate List Of Lake Boating Outings – Here are 15 fresh ideas to breathe new life into your boating experience.
PLUS Local Lake Info For TriCities TN/VA
About The Carefree Boater
The Carefree Boater is a boating lifestyle website dedicated to educating folks about boating as a leisure time activity with family and friends.
It was developed and is run by boating professional Jessica Luff. Jessica saw an unmet need in the lifestyle boating space and blogs regularly about how to enjoy inland boating to its fullest.
Jessica is a wife and mother of three active, involved kids. She and husband Brian jumped into boating and the rest is history. She is now the owner/manager of Carefree Boat Club of Tennessee.